- Scanner Type: Sheetfed
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, simplex: 45 ppm
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, duplex: 90 ipm
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Output Bit Depth: 24 bit
- ADF Capacity: 75 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 8.5″ x 100″ (custom)* in
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 1.9″ x 2.8″ in
- Paper Thickness/Weight: 5 – 55 lbs.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Duty Cycle: 6000 pages/day
- Drivers: TWAIN, WIA, ISIS, Visioneer DriverPLUS
- Supported Operating Systems (OneTouch 4): Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP (SP2)
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology: Yes
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Power Supply Input Voltage: 110 – 240 V~
- Power Consumption (active): 25 Watt
- Power Consumption (standby): 1 Watt
- Light Source: LED
- Imaging sensor: CIS
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.7 x 8.2 (W×D×H)
- Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Nuance PaperPort
- Nuance OmniPage
- Nuance PDF Converter
- Office Gemini Dokmee Capture (Windows XP not supported)
- Visioneer OneTouch
- Visioneer Acuity
- Scanner Drivers: DriverPLUS TWAIN™, Microsoft Windows® Image Acquisition (WIA), EMC certified ISIS®
- Remark Edition Only: Includes Remark Test Grading Edition Software from Gravic® Inc, the experts in OMR (Optical Mark Recognition)
Minimum System Requirements
- Pentium IV or equivalent processor
- Supported OS (see specifications)
- 2GB RAM
- 350 MB of available hard disk space
- DVD ROM drive
- USB port
- DocuMate 5445 Scanner
- Quick Installation Guide
- Technical Support Card
- Power Supply
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Software and Drivers DVD
* Maximum page length varies by firmware version and resolution. Find detailed information here.
Prices, features, specifications, capabilities, appearance and availability of Xerox products and services are subject to change without notice.
Xerox® and DOCUMATE® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
There are no reviews yet.